Middleton Public Library's friends raise funds from memberships, contributions and fundraisers. These funds support programs, services and collection development. Funds from the Friends have provided:
- annual support for the Children's Summer Reading Program and other children's programming
- annual support for Adult Programming
- additions to special collections
- new furnishings, computers, and a lighted display case
Members may serve on the Board or volunteer to work at book sales and other events. Membership will provide the satisfaction of knowing you have joined others in showing strong support for the public library whether or not you choose volunteer time.
As a Friend:
- You will help to ensure the library has a strong support group as it seeks adequate funding to maintain high quality programs and services.
- you will join other concerned citizens dedicated to promoting the value of books, libraries, reading and literacy.
- You will be saying you believe the survival of the public library is essential to our society.
- You will have the opportunity, if you choose, to volunteer time to the library, or to activities sponsored by the Friends.
Special Benefits of Membership Include:
- an opportunity to shop the book sale during "members only" hours.
- receive a free, regularly priced book, at any of the lower level booksales.
- an opportunity to receive The Friends newsletter and other informational mailings.
*Membership at Novel Level and above includes all family members:
- Short Story $10
- Novel $15
- Bestseller $20
- Classic $25
- Epic $30
- Corporate $55
Memberships expire at the end of the year.